I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

20th December

We left Ban Yafu this morning. I thought I wouldn't cry, who would hab=ve thought...haiz! Its such sweet sorrow to say goodbye. I started crying when I gave our host one last hug, she bid us a tearful farewell too. As usual, we walked down the hill, had lunch at the noodle shop Ban Jalae, then we proceeded to the hot spring. It's amazing to see a hot spring (1st time), then I boiled some quail's eggs in the hot spring too!

Reached MAG to place our stufff down before we leave for the Chiangrai Night Market at abt 6pm. Wow...the moment we reach, the 6 of us proceeded to the Pizza Company for some yummy food & the best thing is we only paid S$6 for all the food we ate (a damn gd deal man!)

At the night market, we juz walked ard, looked ard - the usual stuff. I was looking for some gifts for my friends - you guys lah! Nothing much for me to buy actually except some personalised keychains which I saw one guy doing. Cheap too! After that, we proceeded to EDISON. The moment we stepped in, haha...cool! 40% discount off Wacoal bras. Cheapo rite? Anyway, I didn't buy any coz didn't really like those bras, although the seamless ones were attractive lah! Hee hee! But you know what? I bought a white Levi's top for abt S$20. I think it's an okay buy lor! Wah! Then later XY & I rushed to collect the keychains coz we were gonna be late to gather at 9pm. Rush like siao...

After all...all is worth the rush. Missed my mummy, ah ma & everyone today. I think I'll only be able to call back home when I reach Bangkok. Haiz!!!

Thought of The Day:

One thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve.

Albert Schweitzer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home